All materials on the Math300 site are owned by the Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers (AAMT) Inc. and other than allowances within the law, may not be used without express permission for any purpose other than as described here.
Sample lessons and software
All sample material in the publicly accessible section of Maths300 may be used, copied or reproduced only for non-commercial, educational purposes, with appropriate acknowledgement of the source.
Access is granted to members of staff or students at a single site or campus. Access is not transferrable between multiple sites or campuses.
As a current subscriber of Maths300, a single campus (of a school or other institution) is bound by the following conditions:
- It is the responsibility of the subscribers to take out a licence appropriate to the size of the campus.
- All Maths300 materials are licensed to the named campus of a school or institution (not individual teachers). Staff or students who leave the campus may no longer access or use materials.
- All staff may use, copy or reproduce any material from Maths300.
- Maths300 software may be installed on any number of computers at the campus including student-owned laptops.
- All staff may access or install Maths300 materials on their home computer or other device.
- User names, passwords, software or lessons may not be distributed to anyone who is not bound by the campus licence.
- Downloaded lessons or software may not be used if the subscription has lapsed. In this instance, all materials and software must be deleted from all computers onto which they have been copied or installed, and any hard copies destroyed.
Under special circumstances, individuals, rather than an institutional campus, may take out a subscription. Individuals agree to be bound by the same conditions as a campus.
The Maths300 website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and you use it at your own risk. To the extent lawful, AAMT makes no representation or warranty (promise) as to the suitability or compatibility of the Maths300 website to any computer system, or that the Maths300 website is free of error, defect, virus or other harmful element or fit for the purpose you intend to use it. AAMT will not be responsible for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered by you or anyone else arising from your use, or inability to use the Maths300 website.
Acceptance of terms and conditions and licences
If you proceed to use the Maths300 website or download materials from it, your use will be taken as acceptance to comply with the conditions of use set out.
If you have any doubts about your right to access and/or use Maths300 materials, please contact email@example.com.
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time by contacting AAMT but no refunds will be issued. Any subscriber who does not renew their annual subscription will have access automatically cancelled. Upon cancellation or non-renewal, all software and downloaded files lessons, handouts, etc.) must be permanently deleted from all devices.